Counting and Cardinality
- Know number names and the count sequence.
- Count to tell the number of objects.
- Compare numbers.
Operations and Algebraic Thinking
- Understand addition as putting together and adding to, and understand subtraction as taking apart and taking from.
Number and Operations in Base Ten
- Work with numbers 11-19 to gain foundations for place value.
Measurement and Data
- Describe and compare measurable attributes.
- Classify objects and count the number of objects in each category
- Identify and describe shapes.
- Analyze, compare, create, and compose shapes.
- Make sense of problems and persevere in solving them.
- Reason abstractly and quantitatively.
- Construct viable arguments and critique the reasoning of others.
- Model with mathematics.
- Use appropriate tools strategically.
- Attend to precision.
- Look for and make use of structure.
- Look for and express regularity in repeated reasoning.